Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HHHunt's Spring Arbor Senior Living of Cary is seeking a responsible driver for safe transportation of residents to desired destinations (Doctor appointments, rehab, etc.). Applicants must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid drivers' license and a safe driving record. Previous driver experience is required.
- Transport residents according to an established schedule
- Assist residents in and out of the vehicle using a wheelchair lift if available
- Assist residents inside their destination and wait for family members when necessary
- Sign each resident in and out of the building
- Maintain an open line of communication with staff and residents regarding needed transportation
- Accurately maintain required transportation records/logs
- Notify the Maintenance Director of vehicle problems or needed repairs
- Maintain the vehicle as necessary (fill with gas, clean, etc.)
- Verify that emergency equipment is available and in working order
Residents’ Rights Functions
- Confidentially handle residents’ medical records and return to the house safely
- Ensure compliance and understanding of all regulations regarding residents’ rights at all times and report observed violations
- Interact with residents in a warm and professional manner
- Assist coworkers with other duties as needed
- Perform other related duties as assigned by his/her supervisor
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Ability to communicate with residents in a courteous and understanding manner
- Ability to demonstrate rational judgment
- Ability to learn tasks and follow instructions
- Well groomed and ability to follow dress requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Experienced driver preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license and have and maintain a safe driving record
- CPR and First-Aid certification preferred
- Ability to work in an environment conducive to caring for residents without posing a substantial safety or health threat to self or others
- Ability to work well with others and promote a team environment
While other companies just build places to live, at HHHunt we build a better way of life. HHHunt has continued to build on its successes and is now a recognized leader in real estate development throughout Virginia, North Carolina, Maryland and South Carolina creating new homes, apartment communities, senior living communities and award-winning master planned communities. It is HHHunt’s mission to improve the world and how people live by creating meaningful experiences and places of great distinction.
HHHunt offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, great growth potential and an excellent work environment. HHHunt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.