Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Representative - Parking Operations
at Highwoods Properties
For our parking operations, the Customer Service Representative position is responsible for the management and oversight of all centralized customer parking operations for Highwoods Properties. The position provides administrative and technical support to enhance parking operations and develops long term plans and strategies for parking inventories and traffic management. This is a responsible position involving supervision over all gated parking garages and parking equipment, monthly parking invoice management and visitor validation operations. Supervision may be exercised over parking equipment vendors with general preventative maintenance and repair activities.
- Oversees daily parking operations including interfacing with drivers who are requesting assistance with Highwoods parking equipment.
- Assist monthly parkers with their online setup and billing activity in the Highwoods SmartPark system
- Oversee the online visitor validation system for customers
- Responds to correspondence, phone requests and complaints about parking operations and programs
- Maintain an excellent level of customer service by responding and handling client requests and/or issues in a timely fashion to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintains automated records of contracted/permit parking spaces, visitor validation activity, including the electronic collection of parking equipment revenues
- Review lot performances and manage expenses while ensuring the financial performance reflects company goals and objectives
- Oversee the monthly parker / customer validation invoice process and with the collection of outstanding aged accounts receivable
- Procure materials and supplies necessary for maintaining optimal job performance
- Ensure all equipment is functioning properly to guarantee facility safety and security and to maintain proper revenue control
- Interacts with the public (in person, on the phone or by mail) to resolve issues related to the issuance of parking tickets, dissemination of information regarding parking regulations
- Investigates reports of defective equipment
- Oversees the scheduling of inspections, maintenance, repair and replacement of parking equipment
- Support Customer Service Representatives with training / process related questions and duties with parking operations.
- Responsible for managing the dispatch of parking related maintenance work orders to appropriate division personnel and customer follow-up to ensure that all Highwoods responses are executed timely and effectively.
- Local knowledge expert of all assigned Highwoods divisions, understanding properties/assets and general geographical/regional layout.
- Performs periodic visits to division office(s) or related assets to support special customer functions/events and to maintain overall division relations.
- Liaison to divisional Property Management team for all related customer activity including properties and associated assets associated with parking operations.
- Review vendor work order management within ServiceLink ensuring the timely and proper execution of work orders assigned to parking vendors.
Position hours vary and include:
- Monday – Friday – (Weekends) Variable Shifts (7am – 4pm, 8am – 5pm, 9am – 6pm, 11am – 8pm, 12pm – 9pm)
- “On-Call” weekly/weekend scheduling
- Event parking support
Excellent personal/customer service skills. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions. Ability to prepare oral and/or written reports regarding departmental operations. Must be able to work effectively with teams. Must be able to work effectively in a high-paced, stressful environment. Must demonstrate multi-task abilities. Good knowledge of the principles of organization, management and administrative practices. Must have strong organization and communication skills. Real estate specific software experience a plus. Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical audiences. Ability to sit for long periods of time monitoring computer equipment and cameras
Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred along with at least 3 years of related experience. Experience working with parking management/work order management systems highly desired. Accounts receivable and billing experience required. Intermediate experience with MS Office – including Word, Excel required.