Intec (UK) Ltd
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Manager/Facility Support
at Intec (UK) Ltd
Morrisville, North Carolina
# of Openings:
Serves as the primary Pont-of-Contact performing a variety of duties aimed at ensuring the supplier's staff meets the clients needs. These include proposing staff and solutions, monitoring the work performed, ensuring maintenance of contract reports and addressing poor performance issues..
• Maintains a system of records that supports the client's ability to manage the staff provided and Task Orders being executed.
• Presents proposals and is authorized to negotiate solutions and prices that meet the client's needs.
• Submits timely invoices.
• Ensures that 95% of the proposed staff successfully complete the onboarding process.
• Experience gathering high level functional and operational requirements
• Ensures that contract deliverables are delivered as required in the contract.
• Manage the day-to-day activities of multiple teams.
5+ years’ experience in a facility and facility safety lead role.
The candidate must hold an active USPS Sensitive clearance
Work closely CISO South USPS leadership and other facility support resource to provide daily facility and safety support
Work closely CISO South USPS leadership and other facility support resource(s) to provide VARYING HOURS of support during the January/February timeframe for extension build out requirements including being on call as required.
Engage and collaborate to address content gaps, respond to onsite and remote feedback, and promote continuous improvement of the CISO South Facility and Safety needs.
Ability to document and memorialize meetings minutes and action items.
Create and maintain a wide variety of work products related to facility and safety requirements.
The candidate will hold strong communication and collaboration skills, both oral and written, with excellent interpersonal and organization skills along with the ability to succeed with remote management.
InTec, LLC is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Northern Virginia. Our mission is to provide high quality, cost effective solutions that will provide long term value to our customers and the Nation. InTec Management believes our employees’ welfare is paramount to good business and so provides a compensation and benefits package which reflects our corporate policy and befits our seasoned professionals