Intec (UK) Ltd
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Desktop/Enterprise Infrastructure Access
at Intec (UK) Ltd
Raleigh, North Carolina RITSC Campus
# of Openings:
InTec, LLC is looking to hire an individual who will join the security team of a major nationwide organization, with thousands of sites, to continually improve its complex multi-protocol nationwide network. A Desktop Management Specialist (EIA) is needed to support the team. The ideal candidate for this job will be an experienced information security practitioner who is goal-oriented and strives to exceed expectations.
This role is located in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Job responsibilities will include :
- Resource who is experienced in managing and troubleshooting Client-Server software in a large-scale enterprise environment.
- Document processes / procedures, automation, and reporting to institutionalize end-point threat detection and response.
- Reduction in time to identify and resolve vulnerabilities within the Computing Environment.
Required Skills :
- The position requires U.S. Person status or a Non-U.S. Person be eligible to obtain Authorization
- 4+ years related experience and a Bachelor's degree
- Experience with Tanium, SCCM, Big fix or similar product.
- Experience with Firewall concepts and rules
- Experience with PowerShell, Python and/or VBScript.
- Experience with WAN/LAN network configuration, protocols, and bandwidth restrictions
- Ability to troubleshoot workstations and server (Windows 7 and 10 severs 2008, 2012, 2016)
- Ability to independently installs, tests, and implements complex component-level changes within the technology infrastructure.
- Ability to operates, maintains, and provides customer support for a wide variety of complex technology components.
- Ability to analyze and develop innovative resolutions for complex problems involving availability and/or performance at the component level.
- Works independently with vendors to resolve problems and, implements solutions.
Bachelor’s Degree in related field Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
DODI 8570.1-M Compliance at IAT Level II;
CISSP, Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH), SFCP, GCIA, ISSEP, ISSMP, GCIH, GCFA, CSLC, CISM, CCNA, CCNP
InTec, LLC is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Northern Virginia. Our mission is to provide high quality, cost effective solutions that will provide long term value to our customers and the Nation. InTec Management believes our employees’ welfare is paramount to good business and so provides a compensation and benefits package which reflects our corporate policy and befits our seasoned professionals.