Intec (UK) Ltd
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Incident Response - Technical Writer
at Intec (UK) Ltd
Morrisville, North Carolina
# of Openings:
- 5+ years’ experience as a technical writer or content strategist
- The candidate must hold an active USPS Sensitive clearance
- Work closely with content strategists, engineering project teams, support teams, and other stakeholders to create and maintain high-quality documentation in support of Cybersecurity focused activities.
- Effectively manage documentation projects and deliver customer-focused documentation
- Engage and collaborate with customer feedback programs to address content gaps, respond to direct stakeholder feedback, and promote continuous improvement of the documentation experience
- Ability to document and memorialize meetings minutes and action items.
- Create and maintain a wide variety of work products to include Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Use Cases, After Action Reports (AAR), Incident Response Plans, and other technical documents.
The candidate will hold strong communication and collaboration skills, both oral and written, with excellent interpersonal and organization skills along with the ability to succeed with remote management.
InTec, LLC is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Northern Virginia. Our mission is to provide high quality, cost effective solutions that will provide long term value to our customers and the Nation. InTec Management believes our employees’ welfare is paramount to good business and so provides a compensation and benefits package which reflects our corporate policy and befits our seasoned professionals.