Investors Title Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Investors Title Company
NC - Raleigh
# of openings:
Title Insurance Underwriter
Investors Title Insurance Company
Investors Title Insurance Company’s Raleigh branch is seeking an experienced Title Insurance Underwriter to join the team. The position requires someone with strong data entry skills, attention to detail and customer service ability.
Recognized as an industry leader, Investors Title Insurance Company provides residential and commercial title insurance and innovative business solutions for our partners. The Company has been recognized with an AM Best rating of A, assigned a Financial Stability Rating of A” Unsurpassed from Demotech and a Kroll Rating of A. Working at Investors Title, you will find a dynamic and supportive culture, the training and development you need to succeed, a variety of career paths, work/life balance, and excellent benefits.
- Understand underwriting principles and obtain title insurance license.
- Process an acceptable number of policies, binders, and other policy documents during normal work hours.
- Understand software and conduct intranet searches for prior title information and assist attorneys and paralegals contacting the branch office.
- Understand premium quoting and assist in the quotation of premiums for attorneys/paralegals contacting the branch office.
- Understand and issue endorsements, insured closing letters, etc.as requested by attorneys and lenders.
- Communicate in a professional and courteous manner with clients and other employees on the telephone and in personal interactions.
- Be available to answer questions based on an increased knowledge of general underwriting principles.
- Perform your responsibilities as specified in the Company Wide Risk Management and Compliance Responsibility Summary.
- Solid computer skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Prior real estate related experience preferred.
- Completion of high school education or equivalent.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. As such, the Company offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status and other protected class characteristics.