Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Jacobs Global Field Services is a premier provider of construction, maintenance and capital project solutions. With an ever expanding workforce of both direct hire craft and professional staff, Jacobs Global Field Services provides support to clients in petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical, consumer products, pulp and paper, automotive, mining and metals business lines across multiple markets.
The Construction Manager will be part of the Jacobs Field Services Construction team. In this role, the Construction Manager will interact with Jacobs construction sites, clients, and engineering offices to ensure successful management of all construction functions in accordance with established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements approved by the company.
- Responsible for overall management and coordination of construction equipment for the project to maximize productivity and maintain schedule.
- Develops contingency and recovery plans as required.
- Monitors equipment performance and utilization; provides continuous improvement input and strategy development.
- Requires knowledge of construction techniques and equipment in order to develop strategies and manage overall quality and efficient daily production of equipment.
- Develop solutions to complex problems that require a significant degree of innovation and ingenuity.
- Manages all on-site equipment functions in accordance with the established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements approved by the Company.
- Develops procedures as needed.
- Functions as liaison between multiple project managers, construction and contractors.
- Provides constructability input and construction planning.
- Responsible for safety of supervised personnel; ensures that personnel comply with established safety policies and procedures, and has front line responsibility for providing a safe work environment.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
- 15 years of Heavy Industrial project - proven work experience required.
- Proven experience in managing $500MM construction projects required.
- Proficiency with OSHA requirements is required.
- Solid safety implementation experience and successful safety performance required.
- Experience with direct hire staff preferred.
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create a collaborative environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Inclusive and Diverse culture as well as our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.