JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Brokerage Assistant in Raleigh, NC at JLL
at JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
Provides support to our Raleigh, NC Brokerage team. This role provides marketing and administrative support under the direct supervision of a combined team. The Brokerage Assistant will work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Coordinate and attend meetings – record, type, and distribute minutes as needed.
- Create and maintain filing system and efficient information retrieval system.
- Maintain commissions in Dealio
- Act as gatekeeper for brokers as it pertains to phone calls and emails.
- Heavy calendaring and coordinating travel
- Assist with the onboarding of new employees
- Lease documentation coordination for portfolios
- Updating and maintaining client relationship management system, including SharePoint and One View
- Reviewing lease documents and writing lease summaries/abstracts
- Produce timely and accurate word-processed documents (reports, memos, proposals, charts, agreements, PowerPoint presentations, etc.)
- Prepare and distribute marketing materials/packages. Knowledge of appropriate software - e.g. InDesign, PowerPoint highly preferred
- Have direct contact with some of the brokers representing prospects and will request updates accordingly
- Support the team in utilizing Outlook, CRM and other, data entry and maintenance for the purposes of direct marketing and client relationship development
- Provide research (prospect, client, etc.) via online, offline and third-party resources and provide industry-related news, as needed, partnering with research department
- Coordinate/manage mailings- partner with marketing department and/or external vendor as needed
- Create mass email campaigns via Eloqua, CRM, etc.
- Manage process of distribution, list updates and activity reporting
- Active liaison with marketing department (ex: planning client events)
- Produce status reports, as needed
- Assist team with preparing and updating client-specific reports
- Contact internal and external resources for information
- Assist and participate as needed for industry functions or client events
- Work with appropriate contact to maintain intranet/extranet sites for client and property purposes
- Track lender information and send e-mail blasts out
- Any and all other duties and tasks assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience
Years of relevant experience
- 3+ years in marketing and/or administrative support role in a professional environment
- Experience in fast paced environment with competing deadlines
Skills and knowledge
- Planning and Organizing
- Customer Service
- Learning on the fly
- Time Management
- Written/Oral Communications
- Attention to detail
- Assert discretion and professionals in dealing with confidential and/or private information
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.