Kimley-Horn and Associates, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Landscape Architect Analyst (Raleigh, NC)
at Kimley-Horn and Associates, inc.
Kimley-Horn, one of Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For,” is looking for a Landscape Architect Analyst to join our Raleigh, North Carolina team. This position will support our growing Landscape Architecture practice by providing site planning, urban and landscape design, and graphic and technical production. Project experiences will be diverse, as we provide services to both the public and private sectors. Projects include land planning, urban design and redevelopment, mixed-use and all types of residential development, streetscapes, design guidelines, public infrastructure design, parks and other community facility design.
- Have, or in the process of receiving by summer 2020, a degree in Landscape Architecture
- Working knowledge of graphic software programs (Adobe Photoshop, Sketchup, InDesign, Illustrator, GIS/Arcview, and PowerPoint), AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and/or Excel
- Strong freehand illustration and rendering skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and a strong work ethic
- Strong sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet client deadlines
- Detail-oriented team player with an ability to contribute to a positive work environment
- Ability to work independently and as a team
**Portfolio or work samples are required. Website or reduced PDF preferred.**
- Participation in professional societies or extracurricular activities
- Applicable internship experience and/or work experience
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in the U.S. without employer sponsorship. We do not typically sponsor H1-B or any other work visa petitions.