Kimley-Horn and Associates, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Staff Accountant (Raleigh, NC)
at Kimley-Horn and Associates, inc.
Kimley-Horn, one of Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For,” is looking for a Staff Accountant to join the corporate finance and accounting team in our Raleigh, NC headquarters.
We are seeking an energetic individual with strong attention to detail who will act as an integral member of the accounting team. This position will provide support to offices throughout the country.
- Prepare account analysis and general ledger reconciliation process; research outstanding items
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Prepare sales and use tax returns
- Prepare general ledger journal entries
- Assist with monthly and annual financial reporting
- Provide support for special projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or other relevant major; or comparable relevant experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Intermediate level proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Ability to analyze processes or problems and suggest improvements or resolutions
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle multiple assignments concurrently
- Ability to work independently or with a team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Manages time and stress levels efficiently and professionally
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- General ledger experience
- Deltek Costpoint Accounting Software
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in the U.S. without employer sponsorship. We do not typically sponsor H1-B or any other work visa petitions.