Kisco Senior Living, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Housekeeper - Sought after position on a great team in a beautiful community
at Kisco Senior Living, LLC
Looking for customer service focused housekeeper who loves working with a team!
We are a full-service senior living community offering a unique environment for residents to share their passions while enjoying a quality lifestyle. If you are someone who has a passion for seniors and customer service, we are looking for you! We are looking for genuine, motivated, caring people to join our team.
The Housekeeper is responsible for keeping the community in a clean and sanitary condition providing for the welfare and care of residents and guests by maintaining a healthful environment.
Here are a few of the responsibilities and tasks that are expected of our Housekeeper on a daily basis:
- Approach all encounters with residents and associates in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Monitor residents’ well-being in a general way.
- Report any changes in the condition of a resident to supervisor immediately.
- Assist residents with requests as needed or find appropriate associate to assist.
- Look for opportunities to exceed resident expectations and enhance resident satisfaction.
- Clean assigned rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms, and other areas of the community thoroughly and efficiently.
What we offer our Associates:
Full – time associates (30 hours per week for at least 90 days):
- Paid time off (vacation, holiday, and sick time)
- Life insurance
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Supplemental life insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free meals
- Fitness centers in many communities
- Referral bonuses
* Benefits may vary depending on position and location
- Customer service focus
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position as stated in the job description
- High school graduate preferred.
- Six months to one year of housekeeping experience.
- Experience working in a senior environment preferred.
(Job requirements and duties are available in the full job description)