Kisco Senior Living, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part Time Weekends Laundry Aide
at Kisco Senior Living, LLC
Our Associates – Partners in Our Vision
We are a full-service senior living community offering a unique environment for residents to share their passions while enjoying a quality lifestyle. If you are someone who has a passion for seniors and customer service, we are looking for you! We are looking for genuine, motivated, caring people to join our team.
The Laundry Aide Lead is responsible for washing, drying and folding linens and resident laundry in a timely, professional manner and helps to ensure the smooth operation of the Laundry department.
Here are a few of the responsibilities and tasks that are expected of our Laundry Aide on a daily basis:
- Look for opportunities to exceed resident expectations and enhance resident satisfaction
- Pick up and properly identify residents’ laundry (depending on community)
- Weigh and record laundry as received for residents and community needs
- Examine and sort into lots articles to be cleaned according to color, fabric and cleaning technique required
- Start washers and turn valves or levers to regulate machine processes and the volume of soap, detergent, water, bleach, starch, and other additives
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free meals
- Fitness centers in many communities
- Referral bonuses
- Customer service focus
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position as stated in the job description
- High school graduate preferred.
- Six months to one year of related experience preferred.
(Job requirements and duties are available in the full job description)