Kisco Senior Living, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Prep Cook / Dishwasher ( FT, 401k, Benefits )
at Kisco Senior Living, LLC
Join a great team with good$ and benefits, 401k and growth potential
We are a full-service senior living community offering a unique environment for residents to share their passions while enjoying a quality lifestyle. If you are someone who has a passion for seniors and customer service, we are looking for you! We are looking for genuine, motivated, caring people to join our team.
The Utility Worker is responsible for ensuring the cleanliness and sanitation of all china, glassware, silverware, pots, pans, floors, walls, vents, and equipment used by the kitchen staff. Maintain items and return to proper storage area.
Here are a few of the responsibilities and tasks that are expected of our Utility Worker on a daily basis:
- Look for opportunities to exceed resident expectations and enhance resident satisfaction
- Clean cookware and dishware
- Deep clean kitchen surfaces and equipment
- Maintain clean and sanitary conditions in the kitchen, store room and other designated areas
What we offer our Associates:
Paid time off (vacation, holiday, and sick time)
- Life insurance
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free meals
- Fitness centers in many communities
- Referral bonuses
- Career Development Programs
* Benefits may vary depending on position and location
- Customer service focus
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position as stated in the job description
- High school graduate preferred. Six months to one year of experience.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills, be able to follow direction accurately with moderate supervision, and work accurately with frequent interruptions.
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions, and read and speak in English.
- Has an understanding of sanitation standards.
- Is able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities.
(Job requirements and duties are available in the full job description)