Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
# of Openings:
Raleigh/Durham, NC Area
LogicSource is an innovative leader in sourcing and procurement services, we help companies increase profits through better buying. LogicSource® is owned and operated by an experienced group of global business veterans who came together under the common goal to radically change the way sourcing and procurement works. We’ve reinvented sourcing and procurement with an execution-based, fully transparent business model that ensures clients don’t spend a dime until they see results.
Our people gain exposure to projects and clients spanning a broad set of categories across multiple industries. Opportunities for getting involved, whether working across functions or learning a new category abound.
Our business model reflects our culture – radically different and rife with opportunity to make a difference. Our professionals enjoy the intellectual stimulation, challenge and satisfaction that only a sophisticated organization, coupled with relevant and meaningful business challenges to solve, can afford.
This long-term temporary position will be responsible for ensuring compliance and on-time delivery of Materials. Initiates and manages system workflows through the copy review and approval process for our long-term client in the Durham, NC area.
- Significant ability to effectively collaborate in both 1on1 and team settings
- Ability to work well under pressure in the face of multiple demands and shifting priorities
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to self-motivate, work independently and take appropriate steps
- Expertise in project planning/project management
- Effective oral/written communication
- Working knowledge/aptitude to learn Acrobat Exchange, Microsoft Office, FileMaker Pro and other appropriate computer applications
- General knowledge of FDA/OPDP promotional guidelines and policies
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree, BA or BS, from accredited university or equivalent/minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Minimum of 3 years of combined experience in traffic management and/or project planning/project management or creative agency account services
- Understanding of project management functions
This position will not require travel.
This Position Description is not an exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities, and the employee is expected to perform other duties as necessary and assigned. The duties and responsibilities of this position may be modified at any time to meet changing business needs.