Management Recruiter of Raleigh
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Project Manager
at Management Recruiter of Raleigh
Position: Assistant Project Manager
Location: Raleigh, NC
Are you looking for a great advancement opportunity? I am working with a Commercial General Contractor with an Assistant Project Manager opportunity in Raleigh, NC. My client is experiencing exponential growth, to go with their tremendous reputation. They want to hire top-talent to advance in the organization. They are recognized as an award-winning contractor globally. They take pride in their people and the work they produce!! They are offering a compensation package commensurate with experience, free employee health benefits, vehicle allowance and so much more!
- At least 2 years of experience as a Project Engineer or Project Coordinator
- A degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or other related to the industry
- A general Commercial Construction background
- Tilt-wall project history: warehouse, distribution center, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, etc.
- Ability to jump in a hit the ground running
- Experience with Design/Build, CM at Risk
- LEED Certification is a PLUS!
- Ability/flexibility with travel or relocate within designated region as needed
- Desire to advance and grow career
Some relocation assistance is available for the right candidate. Please upload your resume to begin the interview process for further consideration.