Management Recruiter of Raleigh
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Management Recruiter of Raleigh
Title: Estimator –Commercial/Healthcare/Higher Education Construction
Location: Raleigh, NC
If you’re looking to move up and move on, this is a great opportunity for you to consider! This a well-established, industry leading Construction Company that offers a challenging and rewarding career. In this position, you will have full estimating and preconstruction responsibility at all stages. You will partner with the Estimating team, develop strategy, and work cross-functionally to meet company objectives while ensuring that successful bidding strategies are implemented. You will be responsible for maintaining all managerial oversight of all solicitation documentation and all pricing strategies. Ultimately, the work you and your team will produce will determine the success of this company.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management preferred, but not required if you meet experience requirement
- Minimum of 5 years of professional estimating and leading project planning teams for architecture or construction industry
- Certifications are a plus; LEED Accreditation, PMP, PE, DBIA Designation, LEED Accreditation, or CMCIA
- Must be computer savvy – Timberline & Microsoft Office software required
- Successful experience planning and completing conceptual estimates
- Experience with analyzing plans & specification, provide material take-offs and lead lump sum bid process
- Knowledge and experience of Project Management Principles & Guidelines within the
- Construction Industry
- Lead the preparation of accurate and timely estimates, including the preparation and delivery of bid documents and the development of clear written proposals and correspondence
- Prepare and summarize task and subtask estimates, including rate and unit cost determination
- Excellent planning skills and the ability to set expectations and drive accountability for the entire preconstruction and estimating team
- Current relationships with local subcontractors are vital
- Possess great interpersonal skills along with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are looking for someone in the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill Market, who has existing relationships with architects and sub-contractors. If you are ready to move up and move on with a challenging career and a great company, please submit your resume today.