Management Recruiter of Raleigh
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Estimator, Commercial Construction
at Management Recruiter of Raleigh
Title: Estimator – Commercial Construction
Location: Triangle – Raleigh – Durham – Chapel Hill, NC
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to join one of the state’s fastest growing Contractors. A well-established, industry leading Commercial Contracting firm is looking for a Commercial Estimator. In this position you will be responsible for estimating, plan review, take-offs, client interaction, and assisting the project manager with change order estimates and cost analysis. This company is known for offering a wide range of building solutions and operates in the Triangle Market.
- At least 2 years of estimating experience in commercial construction
- High School Diploma required, Construction Management, Engineering or Business-related degree is preferred
- Comfortable with estimating materials, labor, and cost
- Ability to communicate with various levels
- Capable of working under pressure and communicating with company individuals to satisfy the immediate needs of the customer
- Great eye for detail and confidence to stand alone
- Experience using construction estimating software programs like Timberline and Microsoft Excel
- Experience with analyzing plans & specifications and provide material take-offs
- Lead/Assist the preparation of thorough, accurate and timely estimates, including the preparation of bid documents and the development of clear written proposals and correspondence
- Prepare and summarize task and sub task estimates, including rate and unit cost determination
- Accepting of change with positive and aggressive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A self-starter mentality
My client is eager to invest in your future; compensation will be commensurate with experience. Please upload your resume for consideration and to begin the interview process.