Management Recruiter of Raleigh
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Project Manager
at Management Recruiter of Raleigh
Position: Senior Project Manager
Location: Triangle – Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill NC
My client, an award-winning General Contractor in NC, is looking to hire a Senior PM to lead projects in the Triangle Market of North Carolina. This company has a long standing, positive relationship with commercial - private, along with higher education & healthcare markets. They have been in business for more than 50 years and are continuing to grow. In this position, you will not have to travel long distances for projects and can be home each night.
The ideal Sr. Project Manager will have a diverse background in Commercial Construction—focused on a variety of projects including wood, concrete, metal and steel frame structures including schools, hospitals, office, etc.
- High School Diploma is required, BS degree in Construction Management or related field is preferred
- Experience as a superintendent and/or project engineer in commercial construction, including a history of hands on, in the field work
- A general commercial construction background with ground up projects upwards of $5-$25M
- Project history that includes wood framed projects: multifamily apartments, retail, office building, healthcare, other commercial work from start to finish
- Experience with ground-up and renovations/rehabilitation projects
- A self-starter mentality and the ability to manage small and large complex projects
- Longevity with previous employers is vital, no job hoppers
This company offers competitive salaries, bonus, a team environment, being home each night and so much more.
If you’re interested in beginning the interview process and learning more about this opportunity, please submit your resume and project history.