Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director, IT Commercial Applications
at Merz USA
Director Commercial Applications is responsible for overall management and delivery of business applications for the Commercial organization which includes Sales, Marketing, Customer Solutions and Commercial Operations. This position directly interacts with the business to align strategies, manage expectations and ensure that the commercial application suite meets the needs of the business globally.
Experience with SFDC platforms; Salesforce CRM or Veeva for our reps, Service Cloud for our Call Center, integrations with SAP, Master Data Management (MDM), Data Warehouse, and E-Commerce Salesforce Commerce Cloud is desired.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership for Commercial IT related initiatives in support of the commercial business function, through strong business partnerships. Work closely with business leadership to understand future vision and planning to ensure continued alignment.
- Responsible for global portfolio management of commercial applications and roadmap
- Responsible for the support and enhancements of commercial applications; including Veeva, SAP, salesforce.com and additional technologies that support the commercial and marketing organization.
- Design and/or implement state-of-the-art, efficient and cost-effective solutions that can be reused by other global or local business area.
- Manage process of selecting new solutions, RFP's, vendor demos, evaluation and final selection along with Implementation and support of the new solution
- Prepare project plans and schedules for system deployments, upgrades, and or fixes by following Merz SDLC.
- Manage approved IT projects; track the progress of project deliverables, monitoring progress against schedules, managing the budget, addressing issues, and ensuring on-time completion and delivery.
- Manage change control process and release management cycle for Commercial applications
- Create process, system, and data maps for applications.
- Work with users to gather and document requirements for new and existing applications.
- Oversight of UAT and validation testing
- Coordinate activities with our third party support organization to ensure adherence to expected service levels
- Facilitate training sessions to national key users and international subsidiaries
- Ensure that core enterprise business processes are operational, efficient, reliable, and meet all compliance guidelines and regulations.
- Direct external software programmers for on-going services and for defined project work by fulfilling local and global IT services/project demands.