Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Organizational Development Manager
at Merz USA
Merz North America is seeking a Sr. Organizational Development Manager who is looking to build a rewarding career! Join our company and team, recently awarded the TBJ 2019 Best Places to Work award.
This opportunity will allow you to refine your leadership skills and touch multiple aspects of Human Resources, including: organizational development, learning and development, talent management and communications. The role will immediately engage with employees in North America, with the opportunity to become more involved with the global Human Resources team. Under the leadership of the Director of Organizational Development and Talent Management, the Sr. Organizational Development Manager is responsible for working on project based employee engagement initiatives.
- Build and execute new e-learning and development programs, including leadership development and coaching, for the organization.
- Plan and participate in the talent management review process; build upon annual performance management program.
- Liaise with Corporate Communications team on company and function specific employee program communication initiatives.
- Provide leadership and advisement to employee groups: Merz Ambassadors, Merz Cares, Merz Women’s Leadership Network and Merz Diversity & Inclusion teams.
- Strategize on annual employee events and meetings calendar; partner with Meetings & Events Manager to execute vision.
- Collaborate with global colleagues to share best practices and to combine and deploy organizational development programs across global regions.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of five years’ experience functioning in an organizational development/human resources capacity.
- Previous experience building learning programs, understanding of instructional design and learning deployment methods.
- Successful track record of leading projects from inception to deployment; strong project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to plan, organize and follow through on tactical projects and strategic initiatives, effectively using time management techniques, working independently and exercising common sense to reach sound professional judgement on issues within areas of responsibility.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience using Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Experience using Share point and internal intranet sites to post content.
- Communicate clearly and concisely verbally and in writing.
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees and function as a team player.
- Troubleshoot problems and propose possible solutions.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with external vendors, consultants and all required partners.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with a minimum level of guidance.
- Connect with and build rapport with employees and leadership throughout the organization; Perform in a positive, courteous and adaptable manner.