Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Qualified Professional - Pool
at RI International
In partnership with the person being served, develops a recovery service plan and uses Recovery Coaching to engage each participant in his or her individual recovery journey.
- Assists participants in identifying their hopes and dreams and the solutions they are seeking by using the Recovery Coaching process to develop and record an individualized Recovery and Wellness plan
- Documents information and service provided in electronic data base assuring continuity of the service record and as a tool for communication with other team members.
- Ensures completion of designated assessments of all guests brought to the facility, developing plans and recovery solutions in partnership with the participant.
- Partners with the participant to obtain collateral information from the person’s support team such as family members, friends, case manager and other area programs, based on the person’s preferences.
- Obtains details of Advance Directives such as Mental Healthcare Power of Attorney and WRAP crisis plans to partner with the person to design and plan care.
- Provides information to each person served about their legal status, their service options, the process of care such as next and subsequent steps, including legal proceeding and rights.
- Assures Incident Reports are initiated, completed, reviewed and submitted according to agency policy.
- For facility-based program, oversees and implements the agency’s capacity management plan.
- Provides leadership, coaching and supervision for all staff on the assigned shift to create a well functioning team in which each team member fully contributes to creating recovery opportunities and culture.
- Documents relevant and required information and services provided in the identified service record (electronic or otherwise) assuring continuity of care as a tool for communication with other team members.
- Maintain and observe all HIPAA regulations that apply.
- Provide timely, quality and accurate documentation in accordance with program standards.
Safety/ Physical Environment
- Participates as a team member to provide a safe recovery environment. Utilizes infection control and other safety standards. Contributes to the cleanliness of the work place.
- Utilizes effective positive engagement and conflict resolution skills.
- Fosters personal and environmental wellness by taking care of self and maintaining environmental wellness by reporting infection and on the job injuries.
- Assesses emergency situations, notifies supervisor of actual or potential challenges, exercises judgment in stressful conditions and responds calmly and quickly. Displays teamwork during emergencies.
- Influence and improve operations which are not under direct control.
- Use problem solving methods and critical thinking to continuously improve operations.
- Actively embodies Recovery Innovations’ mission, vision and values.
- Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interest of the program and Recovery Innovations.
- Contributes and participates in continuous Quality Improvement initiatives.
- Models and practices recovery principles in all activities including hope, empowerment, responsibility, mutuality and self determination.
- Develop new and innovative ways to improve operations of the program and to create new opportunities.
- Determine strategies to move the program and Recovery Innovations forward, set goals, create and implement action plans, and evaluate the process and results.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationship with others, both internally and externally, to achieve the goals of the organization.
- Serves as a representative of the organization, acts as a positive role model towards all interactions (internal/ external stakeholders and people we serve) without judgment.
- Provides assistance in a concise, informative manner, keeping a positive, courteous tone and appropriate non-verbal communication and effective listening.
- Contributes to effective teamwork by combining skills and energies in a coordinated effort with supervisors, co-workers, guests and outside agencies.
- Communicates collaboratively with inter/intra-disciplinary team members and participates in team meetings.
- Develops collaborative relationships with community partners.
- Accepts feedback and contributes in an open and receptive way.
- Works independently or as part of a team; ability to interact appropriately with others.
- Speak, listen and write clearing, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Focus on Service Participant Needs: Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of the internal and external customers to meet or exceed their expectations within the organizational parameters.
- Understand ethical behavior and business practices and ensure that own behavior and the behavior of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organization.
- Provide a safe and nurturing environment with an emphasis on respect, diversity, acceptance and compassion.
- An ability to interact effectively within the context of the cultural beliefs, behaviors, language and needs.
- Develops and maintain accurate community resources for education, information and referrals appropriate to guests needs.