NanoString® Technologies, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Sales Specialist (GeoMx DSP) - East Coast
at NanoString® Technologies, Inc.
The Technical Sales Specialist (TSS) supports our North America (some Europe) Sales team, addresses growth of our 3-D biology portfolio, and manages the GeoMx Digital Spatial Profiling (DSP) service number.
Territory: East Coast
- Developing 3-D Biology business in the Pharmaceutical, biotech, and academic market segments.
- Support the defined RAMs territories to develop and grow product portfolio
- Support the Business Development team to identify and develop new collaboration opportunities involving the product portfolio including our DSP service.
- Development of new business through intelligent networking and a sophisticated ability to generate new clients.
- Managing contracts and projects for our DSP service.
- Liaising and interacting with all business teams
- A track record of delivering sales targets, exceptionally target driven and proven at developing relationships with key decision makers of all levels.
- Management of high complexity sales with a proven understanding of the market segment.
- Experience in negotiating high value contracts
- Proven understanding of Pharmaceutical and biotech Research development, Biomarker discovery, genomic analysis and proteomics applications.
- Ability to work closely with global commercial functions, including sales professionals and business development, to ensure strategic input for the direction and continued success of the business.
- Minimum B.S. in Life Science discipline. Ph.D. or advanced degree preferred.
- Proven sales experience within a Life Science, Translational Research, Diagnostics, CRO capacity within the Pharmaceutical-Biotechnology industry
- Strong technical understanding of proteomic technologies and immuno-oncology.
- Ability to travel within Northeast 75% of time. Travel outside 25%
- See benefits at NanoString
- NanoString is an EOE
- NanoString participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a web-based system that allows an employer to determine an employee's eligibility to work in the US using information reported on an employee's Form I-9. The E-Verify system confirms eligibility with both the Social Security Administration (SSA) and Department of Homeland Security (DHS). For more information, please go to the USCIS E-Verify website.
**Open to candidates anywhere on the East Coast. Prefer no more than 30 minutes from major airport