Nuance Communications, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Operations Specialist - Nephrology
at Nuance Communications, inc.
- Job ID
- Consulting - Consulting
- Pos. Type
- Full Time
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients
Summary: iScribes, a Nuance business, is a technology-enabled service which provides physicians with an effortless clinical documentation solution, freeing them to spend more time with patients and less time with computers. Our solution changes the lives of doctors and patients, and our close-knit team is dedicated to a mission of making healthcare functional and efficient. In order to achieve this mission, we are expanding to new specialties, and we are seeking a leader with nephrology clinical experience.
As the nephrology business lead, you will be our subject matter expert, and you will help grow our business operations in the specialty.
We are looking for:
- An energetic and motivated innovator who can leverage nephrology clinic experience to forge a new career path at a high growth company.
- A natural leader who desires to grow into a people manager role.
- An all-in team player who excels at collaboration with diverse stakeholders to deliver excellent service.
- Collaborate with iScribes leadership and a cross-functional team to successfully launch and grow iScribes virtual scribe services in the nephrology market.
- Leverage expertise in the clinic operations of a nephrology practice to inform service delivery to meet customer needs.
- Develop standards for nephrology virtual scribing including documentation requirements and integration with a physician’s workflow in clinic and the EHR
- Engage nephrology customers both in-person and remotely to ensure that our program is meeting their needs and maximizing value
- Support our sales and marketing teams to develop strategies and materials for rolling out to new customers
- Collaborate with our Learning and Development department to scale the training process for new scribes who will specialize in nephrology
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Number of Years of Work Experience: Minimum 5 years progressive experience in a nephrology practice
- Experience with electronic health records
- BS/BA degree in healthcare or business
- In-depth understanding of nephrology clinic work flows and EMR documentation.
- Management experience
- Experience in management of a scribe program for a nephrology practice
- Experience as a nephrology practice administrator or similar role
- Experience with Athena, Epic, or Cerner
- Experience with coding and in-house billing
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.