Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Services Partner Program Manager
at Nutanix Inc
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
The role of Services Partner Programs Manager is to manage and maintain the success of the Nutanix Consulting Partner Program. The role is responsible for forging and leveraging key services partner relationships with the goal of accelerating momentum and growth of Nutanix overall revenue. The role will develop channel partnerships with global as well as regional solution provider and independent services partners with the intent of delivering education, advisory, implementation and managed services to Nutanix customers. This is a critical role for the company, and a significant opportunity to shape the growth of Nutanix. You will work closely with senior management in Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Operations and Finance to grow Nutanix business with services channel partners. The role will involve extensive domestic as well as some international travel (+/- 50%).
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Grow the Nutanix Consulting Partner Program through continuous evangelism, development and management
- Build long term business relationships as a trusted advisor and valued resource to internal and external constituencies
- Create, maintain, and deliver Consulting Services presentations and/or training sessions to large groups of partners
- Enable OEM Service changes between Nutanix Service and OEM Services and vice versa
- Develop & maintain Partner Services intellectual property, systems and resources to allow partners and OEMs to develop and grow their professional services
- Work closely with Nutanix Services, Channel, Field Systems Engineering, Sales and Marketing teams
- Develop a strategy, and execution plan for specified Nutanix partners as we scale the Nutanix Services business.
- Build and execute the right strategic alignment between Nutanix and the Nutanix channel partners, including driving go-to-market programs, solution development, field enablement, technical alignment, and training.
- Work with key internal Nutanix stakeholders to develop and manage processes and procedures governing the OEM Services business.
- Coordinate negotiation of technology & business agreements with partner organizations.
- Evangelize Nutanix to key stakeholders at all levels of the partner organization; be the voice of the partner within Nutanix Services.
- Act as a thought leader to Nutanix channel teams on business and strategic issues relating to the services partner ecosystem.
- Establish and track key success metrics.
The Services Partner Programs Manager will have the right mix of channel operating, sales and/or technical experience (previous working experience at a solution provider, reseller, etc.) and have developed and, or managed a services partner program, from inception, for a world-class professional services organization. Besides regional and global services partners, experience in building alliances with global System Integrators and OEM Systems Vendors is a plus. The "sell through" services revenue and impact on overall Nutanix channel revenue will be key metrics of success for this role.
The ideal candidate should have a strong technical foundation in the IT industry, including an in-depth working knowledge of the enterprise software and datacenter infrastructure spaces. The eligible candidate should be an energetic, decisive executive with a high-energy approach. The candidate will leverage existing business relationships to drive growth and will constantly look for opportunities to position Nutanix for success.
The Services Partner Program Manager should have the following:
- 7-10+ years’ experience in managing services partnerships in enterprise software, virtualization, storage and/or data center spaces, including a deep network of contacts with global and regional services partners in these spaces.
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to +/- 50% time.
- Have Federal/SLED experience.
- Experience with process oriented and Agile methodologies.i
- Must have experience working with Services Delivery Partners, in addition to Channel partners.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and able to communicate professionally with partners, customers, and internal cross-functional teams including Sales, Operations, Marketing & Engineering.
- Comfort with building strong relationships at all levels (individual contributor level to executive level) of the partner organizations as well as within Nutanix.
- Proven ability to generate revenue through services partnerships.
- Ability to lead development of joint value proposition along with GTM strategy for and with partners.
- A structured thinker with excellent writing, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Well apprised of major industry trends relevant to Nutanix including converged infrastructure systems, SAN/NAS storage systems, software defined data centers, big data, virtualization, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, determine project urgency and execute detailed action plans; ability to collaborate effectively with Sales, Engineering, Marketing and Operations.
- A true self-starter who can quickly assess business requirements and become a trusted & integral part of the Nutanix team.
- Highest level of personal and professional ethics and integrity.
- Hands-on, and “does what it takes” attitude to drive success.
- Cross-functional influence, relationship building, and project management skills toward a broad constituency ranging from customers, channel partners, sales, marketing, and technical management.
- Mature and confident, with the executive presence to effectively represent the company externally, and bring enhanced credibility to Nutanix.
- Team player with strong drive.
- Strong business acumen and negotiation abilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent technical experience preferred.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
- Deep knowledge of the virtualization and storage markets as well as design capabilities.
- Strong knowledge with Nutanix AHV, Microsoft Hyper-V, and VMware vSphere is desired