Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
University Relations Sourcer
at Nutanix Inc
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Nutanix is seeking a dynamic and creative sourcer to join our University Recruiting organization. You will have the opportunity to work with Talent Advisers to fill positions in our ever-growing intern, new graduate and early careers programs. The team recruits for roles across various business units supporting multiple office locations. In addition to the recruiting and on-boarding the team organizes a robust intern program to engage students during their internships.
- Build pipelines while identifying potential candidates through web sourcing, networking, using group research, candidate referrals and other creative ways to fill candidate pools.
- Call, screen, and sell prospective candidates on taking the first step toward discovering their career with Nutanix and all it has to offer the Industry's top talent.
- Locate and engage passive candidates through the use of Linkedin sourcing, Boolean sourcing, and alternative search techniques.
- Consistently maintain and track pipeline activity to share with Hiring Managers and Recruiters.
- Maintain application pool keeping the pipeline tidy.
- Assist with additional programming and project work as needed.
- Industry knowledge with a general comprehension of relevant skills, target companies, engineering communities, and university sources.
- Strong leadership skills including communication, delivery of results, consultative skills, partnership skills.
- Strong computer skills and experience with Google, Outlook, Excel, etc.
- Results oriented with validated critical thinking, innovation and flexibility in dealing with dynamic situations.
- Experience with sourcing Marketing roles is a plus.
- Knowledge of the university candidate landscape highly desirable.
- Ability to travel 20-30%.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Three or more years of related work experience in a search firm or in-house recruiting/sourcing to include internet sourcing and cold calling.