Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mortgage Sales Manager
at NVR Corporation
NVR has been helping families build their happily ever after since 1948. As a Top 5 US homebuilder, we’re committed to quality and to our customers and we take pride in the nearly 400,000 new homes we have sold and built across the country. Working in the homebuilding industry is tangible and rewarding, but not every job at NVR requires a hard hat. We don’t just sell and build new homes; we also manage teams, acquire land, manufacture materials, provide mortgages to our customers, and provide corporate support to NVR’s multi-billion dollar business operations.
As a Sales Manager for our mortgage branch office, you'll direct supervise all of our loan officers to help them achieve success. With a knack for customer service, you'll serve as a great liaison to our homebuilding divisions and support their mortgage business needs. You'll also have a hand in capturing customer business and training your mortgage team.
- Develop a thorough understanding of all corporate loan programs and underwriting guidelines..
- Maintain origination and closed capture rate goals to insure production goals are met.
- Work closely with homebuilding management to provide customer service, ensure integrity of customer pipeline, and monitor team performance.
- Implement a sales strategy for each loan officer based on their assigned territory and individual strengths or weaknesses.
- Conduct training sessions to develop new hires and maintain staff's product knowledge.
- Regularly monitor branch pipeline reports and capture rate goals.
- 5+ years of experience in originating conventional and government loans
- Strong knowledge of FNMA, FHA, and VA and State housing loans
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft applications
- Must meet any applicable licensing requirements
Life at NVR
At NVR, your desire to excel is matched by our commitment to your success and we’ll give you the tools and industry knowledge you need. Our management team is tenured and talented, nearly 80% of them promoted from within, so you’ll find mentors who can share their knowledge, provide career guidance and encourage your success.
NVR also offers benefits among the best in the industry that reflect the strong commitment we have to all of our employees.
- Competitive Compensation
- Home Purchase Discount
- Mortgage and Settlement Services Discounts
- Comprehensive Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) (Full-time employees are eligible to contribute immediately)
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Vacation and Holidays
In addition to the traditional benefits, we offer all our employees stock ownership through a profit sharing trust as part of our retirement savings package. NVR has had the highest Earnings Per Share growth rate in the homebuilding industry for the past 10 years, so as we grow financially, so do you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug Testing and Credit Check are required.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States, as NVR does not provide visa sponsorships.