Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
The Finance Manager – Population Health Solutions (PHS), reporting to the Sr. Director of Finance, will be a key contributor in supporting planning, forecasting, consolidation and analysis of the PHS business within Omnicell. This position will act as a global partner to the General Manager of the PHS business, providing critical support for key business activities. The role will have very close interface with Business Finance and Operations teams and also have responsibility for managing significant internal process re-engineering and system enhancement projects.
- Support the PHS Business for all finance processes.
- Provide leadership for all financial matters for the business unit. Lead FP&A, modelling, analysis, revenue management and other financial aspects of the business.
- Prepare all FP&A presentation material for Executive Reviews, Scorecard Reviews, BOD meetings, etc.
- Coordinate the Monthly forecast cycles and the annual planning process including the 5-year strategy plan.
- Plan and report various functions in line with the business, FP&A and Omnicell Corporate requirements.
- Support functional groups in managing P&L expenses, detailed analysis & budgeting.
- Assist in the maintenance of PHS business structure.
- Engage in ad-hoc analysis / special projects.
- Provide modelling leadership, SaaS revenue stream management and long-term business plans in alignment with Business Unit leadership.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Payor industry and experience with Payor budget cycles
- Experience with SaaS companies and financial trends of recurring revenue (contracted and uncontracted)
- Knowledge of financial trends with regards to Population Health
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
- Organized thinker with a strong process background and excellent analytical skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff
- Ability to work well both independently and as a team
- Possess extreme attention to detail and produce accurate work
- Possess a strong work ethic, patience and customer service orientation
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of demonstrable FP&A / Business Unit support experience
- Demonstrated understanding of business/market variables with financial models
- Seven to ten (7-10) years of demonstrable combination of FP&A and Accounting experience
- MBA or Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strongly demonstrated accounting/finance background
- High degree of excel modelling skills
- Experience working with both SAP and TM1
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Omnicell is an Affirmative Action /Equal Opportunity Employer Males/Females/Disabled/VET/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity