Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at OTO Development
Cleanliness & Friendliness: High attention to detail and loves physically challenging work!
The House Attendant at our property delivers a welcome to guests by cleaning hotel corridors, landings, stairs, delivering supplies to housekeeping associates, responding to guest requests, vacuuming, cleaning carpets, removing trash, mopping, sweeping, and performing cleaning throughout the facility.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
· Working safely by wearing provided brand-standard uniform, identification, recommended footwear, and protective equipment such as gloves; following safe work procedures including key control
· Using tools and cleaning agents and maintaining inventories of work-related supplies and chemicals
· Checking and maintaining physical condition of the facility; checks and maintains cleaning equipment
· Collecting and removing trash both inside and outside the hotel
· Assisting facility maintenance personnel
· Ability to clean and perform housekeeping duties in a lodging facility
· Ability to work well with others in a guest and team-focused environment
· Time Management capability to accomplish work within established parameters
· Customer Service focus to anticipate guest needs, greet and acknowledge guests, respond
· to guest requests, and ensure guest satisfaction
· Perseverance to complete work efficiently with attention to quality and detail
· Action Orientation to deliver the desired outcome – clean, organized and refreshed hotel
· public areas
· Other duties as assigned by supervision