Oxford University Press US
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Accounts Payable Clerk
at Oxford University Press US
As a member of Payable Team, responsibilities include reviewing coding of invoices, data entry of invoices into SAP system, processing invoices through Purchase Order system; scanning invoices for document imaging; setup and maintenance of master data, and providing customer service. Contribute to the overall objectives of the Accounting Department.
- Review and analyze submitted invoices and goods receipts to ensure proper coding.
- Manage VIM workspace and coordinate with the business as required
- Accurate data input of invoices into SAP system.
- Processing invoices through Purchase Order system
- Scan invoices and ensure invoices provide clear copy for repository
- Carryout payment runs
- Maintain accurate master data for vendors including tax information
- Interpret and follow banking guidelines for setup of vendor master
- Ensure vendor inquires both internal and external are handled in a professional and timely manner.
- Post transactions using Excel upload
- Reconcile vendor statements as assigned
- Assist with year-end tax documents
- Provide prompt and courteous customer service to internal and external clients
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 year degree or equivalent work experience (1-2 years related business experience)
- Experience using ERP system, SAP a plus
- Experience using Purchase orders and workflow a plus
- Accurate data entry skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent spreadsheet skills (V-looks and pivot tables)
- Detailed and deadline oriented
- Able to handle multiple tasks
- Able to work independently