Oxford University Press US
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Oxford University Press US
We believe that the skills you bring to OUP are just a starting point. We want you to have the opportunity to expand your abilities, and innovate and develop in areas which both interest you, and support your aspirations.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To provide support to the digital delivery team, including supporting Aha! (roadmapping software) users, supporting Digital Producers and Business Analysts with development initiatives, as well as carrying out administrative tasks.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES/KEY RESULT AREAS
- Manage the team’s instance of Aha! road-mapping tool, including making configurations changes.
- Train and support Aha! users by promptly responding to queries, providing logins, resolving issues, and implementing improvements.
- Regularly monitor and report on development initiatives, including delivery KPIs and progress status.
- Provide effective and timely communication to ensure stakeholders are kept up-to-date on development requests and progress of developments.
- Assist with the management of platform releases and development initiatives, working with Digital Producers to execute delivery and implementation plans
- Assist with user acceptance testing of platform and product releases in order to ensure that development meets agreed acceptance criteria and quality standard and escalate issues or feedback as needed.
- Prepare communications related to changes resulting from development initiatives.
- Document best practice and user guidance for Aha! and general processes .
- Carrying out administrative tasks for the team, including arranging meetings, taking and circulate notes, chasing on actions
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
• Ability to produce clear, concise, and accurate reports
• Capable of carrying out tasks under limited direction.
• Ability to work with individuals at all levels of seniority to deliver agreed outputs
• Aptitude to acquire new technical skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Publishing or digital product experience preferred.
• Knowledge of development tracking software, e.g. JIRA, Aha!, etc. preferred.
• Understanding of testing principles preferred.
GJC Level: S3 (for internal purposes only)
We are committed to supporting diversity in our workforce and ensuring an inclusive environment where all individuals can thrive. We seek to employ a workforce representative of the markets that we serve and encourage applications from all.