Public Consulting Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Public Consulting Group
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Case Mangement/Care Coordination
Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a $400 million, fast growing, for profit company providing management consulting and technology services to help public sector education, health, human services, and other government clients achieve their performance goals and better serve populations in need.
Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has more than 2000 professionals in 47 offices throughout the U.S, in Montreal, Canada, London, England and Lodz, Poland. The firm draws on more than two decades of consulting to public sector clients in all 50 states, Canada and the EU to deliver best-practice solutions and measurable results to state and local public agencies, health plans, insurance departments, and private providers that do business with government agencies.
PCG is committed to a diverse workforce which is a reflection of our clients and the people they serve. Our organizational culture attracts and rewards people who are results-oriented and interested in making an immediate impact on their community as well as their own career.
Clinical Assessment remote positions located in multiple regions across North Carolina. Full-time and per diem positions available. Conducts in-home assessments for individuals with medical conditions or cognitive impairments to determine level of need for assistance with activities of daily living. Assessments include review of records, interviews with the individual, caregivers and/or family members, and functional assessment. Will be responsible for obtaining copies of medical records and completing required reports. These positions will be contingent upon award of contract.
- Responsible for conducting in-home assessments for individuals with medical conditions and/or cognitive impairments to determine level of need for assistance in daily living activities. Assessments include record reviews, interviews with the individual, caregivers and/or family members and functional assessment.
- Responsible for completing in-home assessments using a web-based system.
- Must work be completed accurately and timely, in adherence with contract and quality assurance guidelines.
- Completes other job duties as assigned or necessary
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must comply with Person First standards, HIPAA guidelines, and company confidentiality, safety and security policies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including excellent customer service focus.
- Ability to model active listening skills and strong interpersonal skills. Demonstrate professionalism and respect for cultural differences at all times.
- Ability to work independently with minimal day-to-day supervision.
- Ability to interact professionally and collegially with coworkers, supervisors, referral sources, and client representatives.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Competency with word processing and spreadsheet software (Microsoft Word and Excel preferred) and web-based assessment systems
- The job requires an unrestricted Registered Nurse in North Carolina or a Nursing Compact state.
- Associates degree with 3+ years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of experience
- Minimum of 1 year of Home Health nursing experience
- Previous in-home assessment experience is preferred.
For more information on Public Consulting Group, please visit our website at www.pcgus.com