Piper Enterprise Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Piper Enterprise Solutions
Raleigh, North Carolina
# of Openings:
Piper Enterprise Solutions is a specialized service provider, focused on delivering niche human capital solutions within the Commercial and Defense IT, Applications and Intelligence arenas. Our customers engage in world-class technology challenges and depend on us to provide highly specialized talent in support of their most critical functions, many of which are considered mission critical and/or critical to national security.
Some of the areas in which we focus include software development, applications development, systems integration, cyber security, IT management, as well as support of IT and Intelligence related Department of Defense initiatives. Our customers include many of the Fortune 500 as well as multiple government agencies.
Piper Enterprise Solutions is an early-stage, young, dynamic company with aggressive expansion plans.
Summary of Position:
We are seeking an Internal Recruiter to drive the advancement of our company growth through the recruitment of entry-level recruiters, account managers, sales professionals, human resources, accounting and finance personnel. Reporting to the Corporate Recruiter and the Director of Recruiting, a successful candidate should be comfortable working with all levels of professionals across multiple disciplines. The successful candidate will perform full life cycle recruiting (from initial contact to contract), work closely with office managers assessing their recruiting and business needs, and successfully hire professionals to join our team at Piper. The recruiter must have experience using social media, strong web navigation skills and a high comfort level with various Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel). The individual will contribute and help maintain the company social media footprint on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter to promote the company and attract top talent. The candidate must be comfortable attending career fairs and networking through universities to proactively build a candidate pool.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and recruit high-potential candidates whose skills, culture, motivation and ambition align with our company’s needs.
- Work with management to identify internal hiring needs, understand job requirements, and create job descriptions.
- Review resumes from applicants and on job boards, social media, etc. for Recruiter/Account Manager (primarily) and Marketing/Finance/Administrative (secondly) positions.
- Conduct full interview process with promising candidates: phone interview, in person interview, reference checks.
- Assist with the on-boarding process for new hires: complete pre-employment paperwork, create offer letter, liaise with HR department, etc.
- Continuously update Application Tracking System with relevant information- interview notes, resumes, salary, employment data, etc.
- Create comprehensive candidate profiles that include: what job you recommend them for and why, reference checks, prior employment history and salary information.
- Utilize social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.) to advertise our open positions and connect with relevant candidates.
- Attend local networking events to interact with potential candidates.
- Represent Piper Enterprise Solutions at collegiate job fairs to attract top entry-level talent.
- Create, drive and manage social media and marketing strategy to include careers webpage, Facebook, LinkedIn, and others.
Qualifications and Skills:
- BA degree in Business, Communications, Liberal Arts or related field
- Previous internship or work experience in a business professional environment
- Superb communication skills- must have the ability to communicate with C-level executives and hiring managers
- People person- you will be calling/interviewing all types of professionals on a daily basis. This role requires someone who can talk to anyone and likes to meet new people!
- Creative problem solver and team player who thrives in a collaborative and dynamic environment
- Experience managing social media in a professional environment (school club or extracurricular group is okay)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and multi-task at a high level on a daily basis and desire to grow to maximize your career potential
- Experience with online software applications and/or MS Office tools
- Demonstrate belief in and practice of company Core Values (Diversity, Focus on Service, Ownership, 360° Development, Integrity, Passion for Success)
Corporate Recruiter & Director of Recruiting
- $37,500 base salary
- Eligibility in Bonus Incentive Plan
- Full Benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, and 401k