Piper Enterprise Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Recruiter (Jr. Sales Account Manager)
at Piper Enterprise Solutions
Raleigh, North Carolina
# of Openings:
Piper Enterprise Solutions is a specialized service provider, focused on delivering niche human capital solutions within the Commercial and Defense IT, Applications and Intelligence arenas. Our customers engage in world-class technology challenges and depend on us to provide highly specialized talent in support of their most critical functions, many of which are considered mission critical and/or critical to national security.
Some of the areas in which we focus include software development, applications development, systems integration, cyber security, IT management, as well as support of IT and Intelligence related Department of Defense initiatives. Our customers include many of the Fortune 500 as well as multiple government agencies.
Piper Enterprise Solutions is an early-stage, young, dynamic company with aggressive expansion plans.
Summary of Position:
We are seeking multiple Recruiters to drive the advancement of our human capital solutions delivery team through the recruitment of IT professionals including software developers, network engineers, data analytics experts, and cyber security specialists. Reporting to senior management, a successful candidate should be comfortable working with all levels of professionals across multiple disciplines. The successful candidate will perform full life cycle recruiting (from initial contact to contract), work closely with hiring managers assessing their recruiting and business needs, and successfully hire professionals in the consulting services industry. The recruiter must have experience using social media, strong web navigation skills and a high comfort level with various Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel). The individual will also drive and participate in regular recruiting meetings to discuss prioritization and tactics. This position offers significant promotional opportunities in terms of role, responsibilities, and compensation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer and execute recruitment processes to hire for current openings and proactively develop pipeline for future talent.
- Understand business strategy, identify recruiting needs, develop and execute recruiting strategy to hire and retain top talent to meet business’ needs.
- Utilize social media, job boards, and internal databases to network with relevant professionals and user groups to identify talent.
- Attend weekly and monthly local professional organizations in an effort to network face to face with top talent.
- Meet and interview prospective candidates in-person on a daily basis.
- Identify and stay in touch with new and future candidates on a daily basis.
- Communicate with hiring managers including effectively listening to, and understanding their verbal requirements of the technical people that they are seeking, inclusive of the timeframe in which they seek those people.
- Enter all candidate information (calls, lunches, resumes, salary, employment data, etc.) into the relevant database for future reference and compliance.
- Clearly articulate who you recommend for each job and why, inclusive of a detailed summary of their prior employment history and references.
- Coach and teach interviewing and hiring techniques as well as “best practices” to your fellow team members.
- Attend meetings with Fortune 500 or Federal customers at their corporate or field offices and represent the company in a highly professional manner.
- Recognize opportunities to develop new business through lead generation and setting meetings.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong desire to work in a sales driven organization with unlimited earning potential based on direct work ethic and production; interest in Outside Sales a must
- Exceptional written and verbal communication ability
- Ability to multi-task at a high level on a daily basis in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Ability to listen to conceptual details and translate them into a written documents and verbal selling points
- Comfortable delivering critical feedback to peers and supervisors
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to create a sense of urgency in others required as well as the desire to achieve at a high level
- Strong planning, time management, and organizational skills; creative problem solver and team player
- Experience with online software applications and/or MS Office tools
- BA degree in Business, Communications, Liberal Arts or related field
- Demonstrate belief in and practice of company Core Values (Diversity, Focus on Service, Ownership, 360° Development, Integrity, Passion for Success)
McLean, VA or Raleigh, NC
- $40,000 base salary (VA); $37,500 base salary (NC)
- Uncapped Commission
- Eligibility in Bonus Incentive Plan
- Full Benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, and 401k