Piper Enterprise Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Piper Enterprise Solutions
Raleigh, North Carolina
# of Openings:
Current Openings: Recruiter; Software/Information Technology
We are currently hiring for our office in Raleigh, NC.
Summary of Position: Zachary Piper, LLC’s ‘Mission and Command Solutions’ and ‘Enterprise Solutions’ subsidiaries are specialized service providers, focused on delivering niche human capital solutions within the Commercial and Defense IT, Applications and Intelligence arenas. Our customers engage in world-class technology challenges and depend on us to provide highly specialized talent in support of their most critical functions, many of which are considered mission critical and/or critical to national security.
Some of the areas in which we focus include software development, applications development, systems integration, cyber security, IT management and support of IT and Intelligence related Department of Defense initiatives. Our customers include many of the Fortune 500 as well as multiple government agencies.
Zachary Piper, LLC is an extremely fast-growing company with aggressive expansion plans. Our leadership team has led multiple businesses to over $100M in sales within five years. We are doing it again! We are seeking multiple Recruiters to drive the advancement of our human capital recruiting team through full life cycle recruitment of software engineers, programmers, developers, analysts as well as various IT management professionals. Reporting to senior management, a successful candidate should be comfortable working with all levels of professionals across multiple disciplines. The successful candidate will perform full life cycle recruiting (from initial contact to contract), work closely with hiring managers assessing their recruiting and business needs and successfully hire professionals in the consulting services industry. Recruiter must have experience using social media, strong web navigation skills and a high comfort level with various Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel). The individual will also drive and participate in regular recruiting meetings to discuss recruiting issues. This position offers significant promotional opportunities in terms of role, responsibilities and compensation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer and execute recruitment processes to hire for current openings and proactively develop pipeline for future talent.
- Understand business strategy, identify recruiting needs, develop and execute recruiting strategy to hire and retain top talent to meet business’ needs.
- Utilize social media to network with relevant user groups to recruit for professional talent.
- Attend weekly and monthly local professional organizations in an effort to network face to face with top talent.
- Meet and interview prospective candidates in-person on a daily basis.
- Identify and stay in touch with new and future candidates on a daily basis.
- Communicate with hiring managers including effectively listening to, and understanding their verbal requirements of the technical people that they are seeking, inclusive of the timeframe in which they seek those people.
- Enter all candidate information (calls, lunches, resumes, salary, employment data, etc.) into the relevant database for future reference and compliance.
- Clearly articulate who you recommend for each job and why, inclusive of a detailed summary of their prior employment history and references.
- Coach and teach interviewing and hiring techniques as well as “best practices” to your fellow team members.
- Attend meetings with Fortune 500 customers at their corporate offices and represent the company in a highly professional manner.
The candidate will have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. This position requires excellent in-person communication skills and professionalism, including the ability to effectively interview senior level management candidates. The ability to communicate effectively over e-mail is a must. He or she should be business oriented and have a conceptual understanding of how business strategies link to recruiting initiatives. Experience recruiting, consulting within the Fortune 500, working in an inside sales environment, or experience in a service-oriented business is preferred, but not required. Experience working with software or consulting professionals in high-tech industries is preferred, but not required.
- Strong in-person communication and professionalism
- Ability to multi-task at a high level on a daily basis
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills- verbal and written - required
- Experience in a fast paced environment
- Experience with online software applications and/or MS Office tools
- Creative problem solver and team player
- Ability to listen to conceptual details and translate them into a written document-required
- Strong planning, time management and organizational skills-required
- Hands-on training will be provided for this role on a weekly basis in addition to 3rd party hosted training as well. This is a long-term career opportunity at the “ground floor” of what will be one of the fastest growing companies on the East Coast
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to create a sense of urgency in others required. The desire to achieve at a high level is also required
- BA degree in Business, Communications, or related field
Please send qualified applications to Greg Silvestri at email@example.com