Piper Enterprise Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Remote Senior Statistical Programmer
at Piper Enterprise Solutions
Durham, North Carolina
# of Openings:
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Remote Senior Statistical Programmer for a well-recognized CRO in Durham, North Carolina (Durham, NC). The Remote Senior Statistical Programmer will be an integral member of a group of statistical programmers making a direct impact on the phases of drug development. A successful candidate for the Remote Senior Statistical Programmer will have experience acting a lead programmer for projects, be detailed oriented, and identify system and process improvements. Responsibilities for the Remote Senior Statistical Programmer may include: creation for SAS datasets of clinical data from clinical databases, creation of Macro programs, perform data checks as needed, prepare documentation, prepare data to be sent to clients, and develop and implement solutions to improve efficiency and quality.
This is a direct placement opportunity.
Requirements for the Remote Senior Statistical Programmer include the following:
- Over 5 years of statistical programming experience within a CRO and/or Pharmaceutical environment
- Creation of project specific Macro programs from scratch
- Creation and validation of Tables, Listings, and Figures
- Proficient in CDISC standards and/or working with CDARS
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – client facing
- Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree preferred or related field experience
Compensation: $90,000 - $110,000 with a comprehensive benefits package. Depends on experience
Please email ONLY qualified resumes to Jackie Allen at JAllen@piperes.com
Keywords: SAS Programmer, Statistical Programmer, SAS Statistical Programmer, Clinical SAS Programmer, Clinical SAS Programmer, Clinical Programmer, Programmer/Analyst, SAS Programmer Analyst SAS/GRAPH, SAS/STAT, CDARS, CDISC, SDTM, ADAM, BASE SAS, Macros, STAT, GRAPH, ODS, SQL