Piper Enterprise Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Support Analyst
at Piper Enterprise Solutions
Raleigh, North Carolina
# of Openings:
Piper Enterprise Solutions is in need of a Technical Support Analyst for a position in the Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina (NC) area. The Technical Support Analyst must have experience working in a Technical Support environment and be capable of providing a high level of customer service while working in an inbound and outbound call center remotely supporting customers within a suite of software products. Accurate documentation, customer resolution and data entry into support tracking software are also responsibilities for the Technical Support Analyst. Qualifications and Requirements for the Technical Support Analyst include the following:
- 2 years of previous Customer Service experience.
- Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Problem Solving, analysis and testing skills.
- Must have basic troubleshooting experience with:
- Windows 2008 or later
- SQL Server 2005/Express or later
- Desktop Operating Systems (Win7 or later)
- Grasp of Terminal Server/Citrix
- Office 2003 or later
- Proficient with troubleshooting & correcting client server network connectivity issues
- Experience with remote desktop control solutions (WebEx, Go To Assist, etc)
Compensation for the Technical Support Analyst: $16/hour - $20/hour. Total compensation package will be determined by relevant professional experience.
Please send ONLY qualified resumes to Tyler Jerome at email@example.com
Keywords:Technical Support, Desktop Support, HelpDesk, Help Desk, Tier I Support, Desktop Support Analyst, Technical Support Analyst, Services Analyst, Windows, SQL, Citrix, WebEx, GoToMeeting, Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary, Apex, Research Triangle Park, RTP, Wake Forest, Morrisville, North Carolina, NC.