Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Planet Fitness
- 17-Jul-2019 to 01-Oct-2019 (EST)
- Front Desk
- Durham, NC, USA
- 11.50 after probation
- Full Time
Are you looking for a career with a company who has revolutionized the fitness industry? Then look no further than Planet Fitness! Planet Fitness is one of the largest and fastest growing franchisors and operators of fitness centers in the U.S.! As a company, our mission is to enhance people's lives by providing a high-quality fitness experience in a welcoming, non-intimidating environment, which we call the Judgement Free Zone.
We're aggressively expanding and looking for talented individuals to help us conquer Gymtimidation! If you want to work at a company that offers a great culture, exciting opportunities and competitive salaries and benefits, then Planet Fitness could be your new home!
If you are looking to gain experience in customer relations, sales, or management, Overnight Manager is the perfect position for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing "Raving Fans" by creating rapport with customers
- Interact with customers by telephone or in person
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions recording details of inquiries or comments, as well as actions taken;
- Able to service a variety of customers with various needs
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries;
- Maintaining a clean work environment;
- Physical Functions:
- Ability to work in a group or team setting;
- Face To Face Retail Customer Service experience preferred;
- The ability to stand/work on your feet
- The ability to be energetic and outgoing at all times;
- The ability to handle weights of up to 50lbs
The job requirements list is not a complete description of responsibilities, but the list reflects the general qualifications, duties and/or responsibilities necessary to perform this position. The Company reserves the right to revise the job description when circumstances are necessary for reasons like, but not limited to, new systems, technical developments, emergencies, work-load and/or personnel changes.