Ply Gem industries
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Digital Marketing Specialist
at Ply Gem industries
- Job ID
- # Positions
The Digital Marketing team is responsible for leading programs focused on developing excellent relationships with our customers, improving brand awareness and equity, accelerating purchase decisions, driving customer loyalty and optimizing marketing investment. The Digital Marketing Specialist will ensure Cornerstone Building Brands’ websites and eCommerce systems are optimized for our customer base and leveraged properly across the organization. This role is responsible for educating users and stakeholders on best practices, features and capabilities. New tools and integrations will be analyzed, tested and implemented by this role.
- Work closely with the business to ensure new and current online solutions are developed and designed to meet the company’s strategy and goals.
- Develop digital marketing campaigns that embrace the full set of digital tools, including search engine marketing, marketing automation, website and eCommerce.
- Analyze online behaviors, customer feedback and UX/UI best practices to derive enhancements that will add value and drive revenue.
- Collaborate with brand marketing teams, IT and external developers to prioritize and implement bug fixes and enhancements. Lead all communications related to this.
- Lead and coordinate quality assurance and user acceptance testing.
- Provide training and expertise to internal stakeholders and develop supporting documentation.
- Support the digital engagement team in the implementation of marketing automation, including web forms and lead scoring models.
- Support other CMS activities, including design, content and testing as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Technology or a related field and/or 3-5 years of interactive experience/ web content management.
- Experience working with websites across multiple CMS platforms, eCommerce and Java; CSS or HTML experience a plus.
- Displays a strong technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Proven ability to translate business requirements into architectural designs and process flows.
- Demonstrated project management skills and proven ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Exhibits the ability to switch from the creative side of marketing to analytical side; able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Exposure to paid search campaigns and search engine optimization.
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation platforms a plus.
- Ability to work well and communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels of an organization.