Ply Gem industries
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Corporate Marketing
at Ply Gem industries
- Job ID
- # Positions
Responsible for leading and driving the overall brand and consumer marketing strategy for the Ply Gem Brand Portfolio. Includes driving "best in class" integrated marketing plans, optimizing engagement with customers and consumers and leading brand stewardship across the organization. Incumbent will be responsible for talent management & development of direct reports, including contributing to the professional growth of team members.
- Lead the organization in developing best in class marketing and centers of excellence across – consumer insights, brand strategy, communication strategy, social engagement strategy, PR, associate communication.
- Drive the short-term and long-term vision for all brands, including portfolio optimization, development of strategic new brands and be an advocate of brands and how brand strategy can drive business growth. Lead all brand development and maintain brand equities through strong brand management.
- Drive integrated and holistic strategic thinking through all marketing elements including product, trade and consumer marketing campaigns.
- Elevate the organization’s digital and social marketing IQ, expertise and integration of tactics throughout all campaigns.
- Introduce, train the organization and champion the integration of new digital and social marketing techniques, including consumer engagement initiatives. Identify and introduce new communication models to the organization.
- Bring access to an expert network of resources to execute progressive marketing plans.
- Generate creative marketing initiatives, new promotional ideas and groundbreaking approaches to communicating with our target audiences.
- Lead, evaluate, and constantly assess all marketing programs to scale/drive the businesses successfully.
- Develop strong metric dashboards to provide immediate feedback and adjustments to integrated plan.
- Partner with other members of marketing team (Business teams) to improve and enhance the overall consumer & customer experience brought to life through all marketing efforts.
- Lead PR (both traditional and digital) to drive positive awareness, media coverage, and Word of Mouth among key influencers, analysts, and the media.
- Work cross-functionally with business teams to construct and clarify brand equities for all brands and shares brand equities with key stakeholders.
- Work cross-functionally to identify and drive business building ideas within the framework of brand strategy.
- Lead execution of all associate communication to support Corporate Human Resources department.
- Lead & coordinate annual Trade Show booth, messaging, PR and ProTalk speaker schedule and support.
- Lead investment strategy and develop, monitor and actualize overall budgets for brand strategy, marketing and advertising.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing required, advance degree a plus.
Eight or more years in a senior-level marketing, brand management or digital marketing role. Experience with integrated communications planning, brand development, digital & social marketing and consumer engagement and advertising required. A proven track record in Digital, Social Media, Mobile marketing with the ability to seek out resources and support needed to achieve goals. Must have experience managing multiple business, agency and vendor relationships.
Successfully used various social media tools to communicate with and engage key prospects and consumers. A proven track record in leading high performance teams is required. The ability to motivate and inspire direct reports to deliver exceptional outcomes and measurable results is required. Must also be able to effectively navigate in a highly matrixed organization, be highly collaborative and operate within an extended global environment and engage and rally organization around communication/marketing innovation. Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to form strong relationships with key internal and external partners are required. Must have the ability to manage multiple priorities, be adaptable. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, analytical, presentation, planning, time management, project management skills required. Able to demonstrate metrics and show return on investment for marketing communications initiatives.