Ply Gem industries
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Price Desk Representative
at Ply Gem industries
- Job ID
- # Positions
Ensures accuracy and timeliness of all assigned pricing functions, including data entry, testing, report generation, etc. Performs tasks associated with the implementation of price changes and assists Pricing Manager with special projects.
- Maintain and update customer pricing.
2. Investigates pricing discrepancies, communicates findings, and determines customer pricing from set guidelines.
3. Work with Pricing Manager to develop reporting that allows senior management to analyze profitability across all company locations.
4. Assist in pricing non-standard product requests when assigned.
5. Ensure appropriate approvals are in place for all pricing changes/additions.
6. Track and approve all one-time customer price overrides.
7. Track and approve all customer/product promotions. 8. Follow up on prior pricing decisions to ensure compliance.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or technical field preferred.
Minimum of two years experience in billing, pricing, accounting, or related field required. Functional use of JD Edwards and knowledge of general accounting procedures required.
Strong Excel and MS Office experience. Proficient with JD Edwards or similar systems. . Strong understanding of financial and economic concepts such as gross margin and price discounting. Ability to build relationships in a team atmosphere. Comfortable with manipulating large amounts of data. Must be confidential in dealing with critical departmental and company information.