Precyse Solutions, LLC.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Patient Responsibility Accounts Receivable Representative II (Bilingual)
at Precyse Solutions, LLC.
- Job ID
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Hours Per Week
- Onsite Work Schedule Details
- M-F 10:30-7:00PM
- 3200 Spring Forest Road
The Patient Responsibility Accounts Receivable Representative resolves customer accounts by negotiating payment plans with customers while meeting or exceeding performance and quality objectives.
- Through both inbound and outbound calls leveraging an auto-dialer, negotiate payment plans with customers by reviewing account history both through the nThrive database and, if additional information is required, the client’s portal as well as payment portals to review prior payments.
- Meet or exceed performance objectives including account resolution goals and quality assurance.
- Maintain a 96% quality score through superior customer service and accurate documentation of customer encounters.
- Execute appropriate procedures for follow-up on third party approvals, billing, and collection of overdue accounts.
- Supports nThrive’s Compliance Program by adhering to policies and procedures pertaining to HIPAA, FDCPA, FCRA, and other laws applicable to nThrive’s business practices. This includes: becoming familiar with nThrive’s Code of Ethics, attending training as required, notifying management or nThrive’s Helpline when there is a compliance concern or incident, HIPAA-compliant handling of patient information, and demonstrable awareness of confidentiality obligations.
- High school diploma or GED.
- At least two years of experience in healthcare customer service or healthcare billing or healthcare collections within the last two years.
- At least six months of experience working in a role with a high volume of either inbound or outbound calls.
- Experience in a role that requires accessing multiple databases simultaneously or managing multiple open screens to gather information to discuss with a customer.
- Experience with customer interactions that require live, accurate documentation of the encounter.
- Demonstrated ability to meet performance objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate Internet Explorer and Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated experience communicating effectively with a customer and simplifying complex information.
- Experience working with customer support including issue resolution management.
Demonstrated success working both individually and in a team environment.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background and drug screen.
- Must be available to work second shift between the hours of 10AM ET and 9PM ET.
- Experience with performance metrics and goals.
- Experience with dual monitoring systems.
- Experience with utilizing a dialer system.
- Experience in a performance based commission structure.
- Experience working in a role with a high volume of both inbound and outbound calls.
Be Inspired. Ignite Change. Transform Health Care.
From Patient-to-PaymentSM, nThrive provides all the technology, advisory expertise, services, analytics and education programs health care organizations need to thrive in the communities they serve. Our colleagues share a united passion to help health care organizations strengthen their financial position, which translates to accessible, quality care for all. This passion fuels our drive to innovate and participate in community outreach through the nThrive CARES program. Our colleagues are encouraged to think differently and empowered to make a lasting impact that ensures our health care providers, and our world, are healthy and productive.