Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Training Program Manager - Support Engineering
at Red Hat
- Job ID
- Program Management, Technical Support
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Customer Experience and Engagement (CEE) Enablement team is looking for a Technical Training Program Manager in Raleigh, NC. In this role, you will help advance a department-wide effort to provide technical support engineers the technical training necessary to support enterprise customers using Red Hat's portfolio of offerings. You will perform needs assessments to identify content gaps, collaborate with cross-department teams to advocate for new content creation, work with associates and their managers to guide the adoption of training content, and track associate satisfaction and performance measurements to validate training effectiveness.
Primary job responsibilities
- Engage an enthusiastic community of technical support engineers to learn about their training experiences and best practices
- Facilitate discussions to determine training priorities
- Organize in-person and virtual meetings with members of the technical support team
- Maintain roadmap of training resource enhancements
- Use data to track the impacts of your program
- Collaborate with cross-functional project teams to deliver the best for our associates
- 3+ years of related program management experience, preferably within the enterprise software industry
- Proven record of managing large-scale programs and projects
- Ability to work in a global organization to guide results
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to plan and set priorities and identify and resolve problems to produce measurable results
- Process, planning, and project management skills and experience
- Motivated, passionate, innovative, collaborative, creative, and analytical
- Familiarity with Red Hat’s solutions portfolio and open source software development
- Familiarity with G Suite, Jive, and other productivity systems is a plus
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.