Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
User Interface Designer
ReverbNation is seeking a creative, hands-on Interface Designer who combines a passion for clean, usable design with an ability to bring designs to life.
Working alongside other designers, product managers, and engineers, you’ll craft simple, user-centered solutions to enhance our current products and create brand new experiences. You’ll gather user feedback, conceive new features, rapidly prototype wireframes and mockups, and work with a cross-functional team to ship great software.
The ReverbNation team is currently working on an exciting new initiative called PlayMetrics, which was officially launched in 2017. This position will support new interface design projects for both ReverbNation and PlayMetrics teams. This is the opportunity to work in the very early stages of an exciting start-up, while also continuing to support the growth and future of ReverbNation.
- Create simple yet elegant solutions to interface problems
- Understand and advocate for the needs of the users and their experience
- Collaborate with other designers and product managers to come up with visual designs that solve problems
- Be knowledgeable of the abilities and limitations of web browsers and mobile devices
- Develop creative designs for emails, presentations, and marketing ads - and code emails
You should have...
- 3+ years of experience in web, mobile app, and interface design
- Ability to build prototypes with modern tools like Sketch and Photoshop
- Fluency with web design and UX principles and best practices
- Comfort working across the product development spectrum: from concept to wireframe to pixel-perfect implementation
- Experience with HTML/CSS (SASS or pre-processor desired. JS a plus, but not required.)
- Strong collaboration, analytical, and communication skills
- Ability to crank out work (headphones) as well collaborate with others (meetings)
- Ability to accept professional critique
- Competitive salary and potential for equity
- Great benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans for you and your family that are 100% company paid, 401(k) match, and company paid disability insurance
- Casual work environment where jeans, tees, and sneakers are encouraged
- The ability to work directly with and learn from a serial start-up leadership team
- Great office location in RTP