Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mechanic A - 1st Shift
at Revlon, Inc.
Handles troubleshooting, maintenance, testing, repairs, and service to all refrigeration and HVAC equipment.
MAJOR DUTIES (Attach Additional Pages As Needed)
1. Troubleshoots electrical circuitry-following a logical sequence, identifies faulty components and repairs or replaces them.
2. Installs, checks, adjusts and repairs all refrigeration and HVAC equipment as required for plant operation and in compliance with National, State, County, and local codes as well as company procedures.
3. Maintains required records.
4. Monitors and operates equipment in accordance with established procedures.
5. Maintains a safe working condition in assigned work areas.
6. Keeps assigned work areas clean and orderly.
7. Performs other related duties as may be assigned.
8. Has ability to operate shop equipment as required.
9. Has knowledge of all major equipment and systems in the company facilities.
10. Plans, initiates, and completes job assignments in a prompt and timely manner.
11. Makes suggestions to management on better, more efficient and less costly methods to complete jobs.
12. Communicates immediately to supervision any personnel problems, job coordination problems, parts or tools shortages, damage observed to equipment or building, accidents or safety hazards, company policy violations or any other information that needs attention.
13. Must be able to respond to plant emergencies.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED: Describe
1. At least five (5) years experience in maintenance and service to refrigeration and industrial HVAC equipment.
2. Knowledge of all refrigeration systems and various refrigerants utilized in them.
3. Knowledge and skills needed to perform routine maintenance as well as major maintenance such as compressor replacement, chiller barrel replacement, recharging of equipment and etc.
4. License and knowledge to handle, maintain and record all refrigerants as per all regulations.
5. Solid understanding of electrical circuits needed to troubleshoot any refrigeration or HVAC equipment.
6. Ability to operate power tools as well as common hand tools.
7. Have a good work attendance record and available to work overtime as required.
8. Ability to read and work from electrical drawings, prints or schematics.
9. Ability to use standard test equipment needed in performance of job. (Meters, gauges, etc.)
Minimum Education Required:
High School Diploma or GED
Minimum Years Experience Required:
5 years experience or equivalent
7:00 AM - 3:30 PM