Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Analyst, Operations Finance
at Revlon, Inc.
Under the direction of the Plant Controller provide financial support to Oxford’s Plant Finance and Operations teams with regard to product costing as follows:
- Support product costing activities by assisting in the development of cost estimates for new products (NPDs).
- Maintain the integrity of existing standards by continually reviewing and validating their completeness and accuracy.
- Support the Manager, Product Costing by collaborating with cross-functional teams tasked with executing NPD projects.
Major Duties include:
- Attend IDP meetings and scan Agile system to keep track of new NPDs in pipeline.
- Coordinate the collection and maintenance of cost estimating documents in Agile.
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy of cost estimates and assumptions aggregated in Agile.
- Prepare and check “Ball Park” and “Final Launch” cost estimates for NPDs at key stage gates.
- Assist PMOs prepare project documents for NPDs e.g. feasibility, margin analysis, ROI and TOAs.
- Coordinate the accurate translation of Agile cost estimates to final product standards in SAP.
- Assist the Manager, Product Costing by conducting post-launch evaluation of NPD projects.
- Assist the Plant Controller maintain accurate standards by conducting scheduled audits of standards and comparing these to actual costs.
- Support the annual standard setting process and deliver accurate and timely standards with a clear understanding of variances. Ensure standards are aligned with budget guidelines, Marketing objectives, and are approved properly in accordance with SOX guidelines.
Preferred & Required Skills
- Understanding of cost accounting and product costing fundamentals
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in working in Hyperion, SAP and Excel
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience with new product development and/or project management a plus