Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Financial Analyst, Global Distribution
at Revlon, Inc.
• Financial Close Process
• Liaison with Accounts Payable and General Accounting
• Coordination with External Auditors
• Special Projects / Ad-hoc Support / Analysis
• Responsible for Accounts Payable reconciliations, both bank and general ledger accounts for designated entities.
• Maintain and implement sound strong accounting controls.
• Financial Close Process: Responsible for the financial closing process, which includes monthly, quarterly, and annual close for designated entities. Monitor financial close metrics, adhere to established timelines with high quality output throughout the process. Drive consistency and accuracy in order to increase efficiency, facilitate awareness of expectations, and identify impediments to improving the quality and speed of the close.
• Liaison with Accounts Payable and General Accounting: Work closely to respond and collaborate with Accounts Payable and General Accounting regarding Accounts Payable related items
• Coordination with External Auditors: Conduct proactive, in-depth discussions about data needs required by the External Auditor and manage the timely preparation / delivery of those data needs (PBC List). Engage External Auditors in accounting matters in a timely and comprehensive manner.
• Special Projects / Ad-hoc Support / Analysis: Execute high-quality and timely analysis / support as required.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Strong finance and accounting knowledge
• Financial Reporting Systems (preferably SAP and HFM)
• Strong work ethic
• Communication Skills
• Ability to move in a fast moving environment
Minimum Education Required:
- BS/BA in Finance / Accounting, MBA, MAC and/or CPA (preferred)
Minimum Years’ Experience Required
- 5 yrs