Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Compliance Analyst
We provide technology that community financial institutions use to manage risk and drive growth. Our solutions automate key processes – from anti-money laundering to fraud detection to CECL readiness to lending workflows – empowering our customers by addressing their Enterprise Risk Management needs.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is not only a master of their craft, but also shares our commitment to driving a strong company culture by putting their heart and soul into their work every day.
Abrigo is seeking a technically-focused IT Compliance Analyst to work within our Information Security Team to improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to regulatory guidelines, risk management, controls, and IT governance processes. A successful candidate will possess a working knowledge of IT controls and familiar with the FFIEC IT examination requirements. Applicants must have experience in the banking sector including experience as an internal auditor or agency regulator/examiner.
This position will join the Information Security Team under the Director of IT Risk & Compliance and the Chief Information Security Officer. This opportunity within Abrigo holds primary accountability for the FFIEC examination execution and provides guidance to business leaders on exams, inquiries and other regulatory interactions. The IT Compliance Analyst will be provided direction by the Director of IT Risk & Compliance and offered assistance by other team members responsible for internal controls and regulatory relationships.
What you’ll do:
- Manage regulatory exams for Abrigo
- Ensure quarterly exam readiness assessments are performed and any control gaps or potential weaknesses are identified.
- Strong understanding of FFIEC handbooks/standard testing questions to prepare for regulatory examinations.
- Review of any recent regulatory guidance or regulatory changes issued.
- Ownership of any open and closed issues arising from past regulatory exams, internal audits, or internally-identified issues.
- Promote exam awareness throughout Abrigo, working with business units to ensure understanding and prioritization of regulatory demands
- Maintain reports and metrics for monthly distribution to senior management and quarterly Board of Directors meetings
- Facilitating risk management and control management while identifying performance improvement opportunities
What you’ll need:
- Experience with IT Internal audit or regulatory exams, including at least two years within the banking sector
- Attention to detail, analytical and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Information Systems from an accredited university
- Located at our Raleigh office location (5444 Wade Park Boulevard), the largest of four Abrigo office locations, where employees enjoy bringing their dog to work, weekly catered breakfasts, and a complimentary assortment of snacks and drinks
- Full-time non-exempt employee, with a range of competitive health insurance plans, 401k, and unlimited paid time-off
- Work with a small team of four within Information Security, all of which are based in Raleigh, with direct access to senior leadership in Raleigh
- Monthly continuing education with expenses paid for training and certifications, including up to one week of paid conferences each year
- Opportunity to travel to other offices (approximately four times annually), although travel is optional
What You’ll Get:
- Market competitive total rewards package
- To be part of the Heart & SOUL of a winning company with an inspiring mission
- The opportunity to Make Big Things Happen
- Competitive salary along with full health benefits with an HSA option
- Unlimited PTO and bank holidays
- 401(k) plan and company match