SAS Institute Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director, Capgemini Global Alliance
at SAS Institute Inc.
- Requisition ID
- Job Category
- Hiring Manager
- Helen Morin
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Tier 3
- Sarah Sarhangi
SAS is going through an exciting transformation. And, leading our global alliance strategy with Capgemini is an essential part of that transformation.
As Director, Capgemini Global Alliance, you’ll be leading direct and indirect sales strategies and tap into our customers’ buying behavior to maximize collective business value. You’ll establish and prioritize responsibilities and objectives related to both team goals and broader goals. As a principal business partner to sales and other functional executives, you’ll employ strong leadership abilities and interpersonal skills to be a positive force for change. This is an outward-facing role, partnering with internal and external stakeholder interaction. This includes leveraging existing relationships and building new ones – including those within Capgemini.
What you’ll do
- Lead, develop and execute plans that will lead to high-value go-to-market partner plans with an emphasis on net-new SAS revenue generation.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to co-develop incremental and partner-led growth plans in specific areas. (e.g. target accounts, target customer issues areas, target SAS offering segments, target partnerships, and new Cloud-centric initiatives)
- Partner with global and business unit spearheads to drive alignment with global Alliance management teams, with an emphasis on driving net-new revenue scale with Capgemini.
- Collaborate with direct sales teams to provide operating level agreement (OLA) services across a defined set of categories (e.g., opportunity sourcing, partner selection & engagement, opportunity support, etc.) with a strong bias toward repeatable high-value activity.
- Collaborate with other members of the global alliance and leadership team to develop and execute repeatable programs that will drive revenue for SAS.
- Collaborate with SAS Alliance Partner managers to identify and develop key executive alignment between key SAS stakeholders and our strategic partner contacts at Capgemini.
- Coordinate SAS Sales and Capgemini Managers to ensure open and transparent communication and collaboration on opportunities. Develop and facilitate relationships with all Partner Alliance Managers and SAS stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, R&D, Legal, PSD, etc.) and fully participate in the execution of joint business plans and initiatives.
- Contribute to the joint business plans of the region and aligned to global initiatives (business development, marketing and sales activities, partner enablement plans) with SAS Alliance Managers, and Partners, including development of joint value propositions and joint offerings, as needed. Track and report results (revenue, pipeline and other key success metrics) to ensure that objectives are met.
- Develop and execute regular communications plans to collaborate with SAS Alliance Leadership to track and measure objectives, adjust and align as objectives change, and communicate to SAS stakeholders those changes.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, or other related field.
- At least 8-10 years of marketing, sales, and business partner relationship development within the software application industry (including related products and services).
- At least 2 years of alliance development/management in the software industry.
- Experience managing a large systems integrator.
Nice to haves
- Experience partnering with and building relationships within Capgemini.
- Excellent knowledge of alliance techniques, business partner relationship development strategies.
- Excellent knowledge of solution selling methods, particularly Challenger Sale and Revegy concepts.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication, organizational, leadership, and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated team-building and planning skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Public speaking experience.
- Ability to travel 30% of the time as business requirements dictate.
- Current certification with the Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals (ASAP).
- We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency
Equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered in place of the above qualifications. The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.