Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Manager, Higher Education Sales
- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
JAGGAER is the world's leading provider of comprehensive source-to-pay solutions. Some of the largest Commercial, Manufacturing and Life Sciences companies in the world trust JAGGAER with billions of dollars of annual spend. Additionally, JAGGAER is the leading procure-to-pay provider in the Higher Education and Government sectors. JAGGAER eProcurement and strategic sourcing customers across the globe have gained access to the best suppliers, with the best terms, on our scalable, customizable, user-friendly platform. Our SaaS-based, source-to-settle solution provides unparalleled visibility, insights and recommendations to procurement leaders and suppliers. The result is a fluid supply chain driven by powerful spend analysis, comprehensive contract management and efficient accounts payable solutions.
The Account Manager is part of the Sales team within the Assigned Vertical. The team’s charter will focus on account upsells, base revenue retention, customer contract renewals, customer expansion and capture of total spend.
- The principal responsibilities of the Account Manager will include the following:
- Provide sales-related account management services to a pre-assigned vertical of installed base customers:
- White space identification
- Identification of business problems
- Organizational influence mapping
- Quarterly customer reviews
- Challenge of status quo
- Analysis of customer total spend and identification of how JAGGAER can assist in managing both upstream and downstream aspects of that spend.
- Take the lead on negotiating and closing customer contract renewals
- Develop and implement strategies to protect existing license revenue and increase customer account penetration and account satisfaction
- Achieve quota by successfully identifying and selling add-on & upsell deals
- Collaborate and facilitate with other customer facing groups (i.e. Solution Engineers, Support, Value Consulting, etc) to ensure customer needs are being met and message being delivered is consistent allowing JAGGAER to build strong long lasting customer relationships
- Develop and maintain proficiency in JAGGAER suite of products
- Participate in tradeshows/conferences
- Lead participate in RFP’s for given account(s)
- Utilize Salesforce and Outreach IO to document and manage Account Management business on a daily basis for accuracy and proactive engagement.
- 3-5+ years of business experience, strong preference in SaaS environment
- Background in account management, sales or business development
- Business automation and workflow process development is desirable; knowledge of Sourcing and Procurement processes is a big plus
- Demonstrated ability to develop internal relationships within organizations and external relationships with customers and partners
- Able to effectively communicate JAGGAER solutions to the customers
- Strong communication skills, ability to create and present customer and internal communications and analysis in written and verbal presentations & documents
- Solid experience with CRM software (Salesforce preferred) proficient in MS office
- Experience with data analysis
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Ability to travel
About Our Benefits
JAGGAER offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran or military status and other protected class characteristics. We offer a generous benefits package including employee and family health, dental and vision coverage, reimbursement accounts for eligible medical expenses; company-paid life insurance, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability benefits; retirement plan with company match and generous paid time off benefits. Additional benefits include education and well-being reimbursements.
JAGGAER is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.