Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bid Response Analyst
- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
JAGGAER is the world's leading provider of comprehensive source-to-pay solutions. Some of the largest Commercial, Manufacturing and Life Sciences companies in the world trust JAGGAER with billions of dollars of annual spend. Additionally, JAGGAER is the leading procure-to-pay provider in the Higher Education and Government sectors. JAGGAER eProcurement and strategic sourcing customers across the globe have gained access to the best suppliers, with the best terms, on our scalable, customizable, user-friendly platform. Our SaaS-based, source-to-settle solution provides unparalleled visibility, insights and recommendations to procurement leaders and suppliers. The result is a fluid supply chain driven by powerful spend analysis, comprehensive contract management and efficient accounts payable solutions
The Bid Response Analyst will own the end-to-end bid management cycle (RFI/RFQ/RFP) for complex, enterprise SaaS deals. The Bid Response Analyst will collaborate closely with field Sales, Product Marketing, Legal, Finance, and other management teams. As part of the Sales Operations team, the Bid Response Analyst will be responsible for developing, managing and continuously improving our response processes, metrics, content and communications. This includes planning and assigning team resources, ensuring consistent, accurate and timely messaging, evaluating content effectiveness, streamlining and driving efficiencies, and increasing JAGGAER win-rates and RFx success.
- Capture Bid Response Requirements
- Breakdown work structures among team including their own
- Bid Response
- Qualify deals and drive bid/no bid decisioning to ensure we apply the right resources to the right deals in connection with territory VP’s
- Monitor progress to ensure adherence to deadlines, action plans, compliance and quality standards
- Provide consultative support on RFP best practices
- Capture and share lessons learnt with the organization
- Ensure all submissions are completed on time and are in accordance with customer guidelines and specifications while making JAGGAER’s response stand out and unique.
- Schedule & run kick-off calls to review assignments and response schedule/project plan.
- Develop business relationships among internal associates to ensure effective management of proposal generation.
- Use CRM tool to track status and history of RFx activity.
- Proactively engage with VP’s and AEs to manage RFx Pipeline.
- Enhance RFx response process to improve win-rate by periodically evaluating current process and identifying areas where we do not win.
- Work with Loopio administrator and multiple departments to obtain most recent content required to respond to RFx.
- Report on RFx current & historical activity, as well as pipeline activity.
- Review and edit content for consistency and "voice" Develop and maintain proposal templates.
- Update Loopio library with new responses.
- Strong writing, editing, quantitative and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to comply with bid response requirements while making JAGGAER’s responses stand out from competitive offerings.
- Proven ability to determine, create, deliver and manage process flows.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and competing priorities.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prepare materials with a high degree of accuracy.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Communications, or English related discipline.
- 2-5 years of proposal management experience (within technology company preferred).
About Our Benefits
JAGGAER offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran or military status and other protected class characteristics. We offer a generous benefits package including employee and family health, dental and vision coverage, reimbursement accounts for eligible medical expenses; company-paid life insurance, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability benefits; retirement plan with company match and generous paid time off benefits. Additional benefits include education and well-being reimbursements.
JAGGAER is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.